Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy New [year] Potholder

Finally the Potholder is up. Looks amazing.
Finally the Jewish New Year has been celebrated. Was amazing.

And yet, why oh why am I still carrying the detritus from the previous year around like an albatross?

What detritus?
I haven't done my 2004 taxes.

My poor, long-suffering tax accountant and brother-in-law, who year after year has lovingly (never grumbling) done my taxes. While I was standing at K'nesset Israel, completing the old year and readying myself for the new, I sent several blessings over the airwaves for Gary. Thanks be to Adonai [the Hebrew term for "Our Lord"] for Gary.

Anyway, short post tonight.
I have to pull my numbers together for Gary.

Happy New Year.
Sweet Year.
Filled with love, joy, art, peace, and fulfillment.
And completion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty Laurel.

10/07/2005 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home