Monday, August 28, 2006

long time no blog

Summer session skidded to a close. My summer cold turned into full-on bronchitis (including 102 degree fever, chills, and the usual ick). And still, I managed to get out of town on.......

A VACATION!!!!

Not my usual activity. I headed off to Hawaii. Maui, mostly. And I start teaching the fall semester classes tomorrow, at 8 am.

I guess a full-on description will have to wait. Let's just say that I have never been so relaxed in all my life. And I'm still pretty much there.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Do you feel the thick, hot, moist breeze? Do you feel the salt of the warm ocean crusting on your legs? Can you taste the drinks with the little umbrellas?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope.

8/29/2006 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long Time, No Blog ...but here is a Blast from the Past from Canada. I was cheicking my e-mails from 2006, looking forward for the new year, and saw your Blog again. Hope that everything is Superb. And I do hope that California and Los Angeles will not close anymore Art Places. Art is Life !

Best wishes, Giora

12/31/2006 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think it's time you awoke this sleeping giant, here?

4/17/2007 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home